Ideally...
OR, the FCK plugin could integrate itself to the others the same way I
integrate it with the Form plugin. But since we're talking about mix-
matching plugins, this would require some feedback from the plugins'
authors...

eg.:
// find existing method to override
if($.fn.ajaxSubmit){

 // archive the method
 $.fn.ajaxSubmit_ = $.fn.ajaxSubmit;

 // override the method
 $.fn.ajaxSubmit = function(){

  // do this plugin's stuff
  $.FCK(1); // update html

  // call original method
  $.fn.ajaxSubmit_.apply(this, arguments);

  // don't break the chain...
  return $(this);

 };

};