zarino wrote:
Excellent! That was it. It all works brilliantly now. :-D

As a side-note: Am I being really picky here, or could the contents of
facts.js and custom.js be combined into one file? Seems a shame to
have a whole separate javascript file containing just one line of
code.

That would be fine. The only reason I thought they should be separated is that the list of facts is likely to change regularly; the other should remain static. If you have other JQuery on the page, you can put it together with what's in "custom". I guess it's simply a way to separate the dynamic data from the code.

Good luck,

  -- Scott