Wow, that kicks ass.  I just switched to it from interface draggable on my
blog.
Saved me 40k.

Interestingly, I am dragging a 24-bit PNG.  IE is the one with wierd
behavior.
First off, it jumps way to the left when you start dragging.
Secondly, it kills the opacity.

I probably should revisit my PNG hack fixes.  This is jQuery 1.1.3a by the
way.
I hope this is good troubleshooting.

Gle