The netzgesta script effects are pretty cool... inspiration worthy... however:

All of his scripts contain functions with common names: getClasses,
getImages, etc... so if you're not careful there could easily be
conflicts. It would be much nicer if he'd spool his functions off a
central object.

"License permits free of charge use on non-commercial and private web
sites only. There is also a Commercial Software License available."
Not sure what his pricing structure is for the commercial software
license...

His corner.js scripts are based-on / derived-from GPL scripts... He's
kept the base JS and canvas scripts with the GPL license but the VML
(IE compatibility) scripts, which look heavily derived from the GPL
scripts, are under his more restrictive license. I thought GPL was
sort-of a sticky license... like anything that uses or is derived from
must retain the GPL. I don't really know... I'm not a lawyer...

Needless to say they would be much cooler if packaged as a jQuery plug-in :)

Brian.