There is a known bug with Validate and jQuery 1.1.3a.

--
Brandon Aaron

On 6/28/07, Luc Pestille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Hi all,
For some reason, the validate() plugin has somehow stopped working for me
in IE. It did at a point in the past, but as it was working I didn't pay
attention to it and carried on developing the rest of the site. I thought it
might be a bug with jQuery 1.1.3a and validate() v1 RC1, so I updated to
validate() v1.1, but still no joy. Taking out TinyMCE also has no
effect. Everything works as I'd expect in FF.

Are there any known bugs with validate() v1.1 and IE?

Thanks,

*Luc Pestille*
Web Designer

   [image: in2 is part of the BWP Group]

in2, Thames House, Mere Park, Dedmere Road, Marlow, Bucks, SL7 1PB
tel: +44 (1628) 899700  |  fax: +44 (1628) 899701  |  email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  web: www.in2.co.uk

This message (and any associated files) is intended only for the use of
jquery-en@googlegroups.com and may contain information that is
confidential, subject to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. If you are
not jquery-en@googlegroups.com you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, copying or distribution of this message, or files associated
with this message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and
deleting it from your computer. Messages sent to and from us may be
monitored. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author
jquery-en@googlegroups.com and do not necessarily represent those of the
company.

<<inline: in2logo_long.gif>>