Unless is something you did not disclose on purpose, I think the
architecture of jQuery need a brief explanation.
This would benefit the widesperad of the library itself.

I think peple are still afraid of jQuery because its architecture is
too smart, and therefor also too hard to understand (at least the
basics of it).

I mean: when I look at the code of other libraries as Prototype or YUI
it's fairly easy to uderstand the basic architecture upon which they
are build on.

But when I look at the code of jQuery I do not understand anything!
Even at the 1st few lines I see jQuery objects created within the same
jQuery constructor, I don't know how can this work.

Neverless, it's definetly one step over Prototype, it's lovely the way
I can iterate a function call over an array of elements without using
loops or other statements.

Like $("img").addClass("")

But even this magnificent call, how can it work??? It's simply amazing!