This is exactly what I was looking for the other day.  Like if a Tooltip and
a Modal had a baby.

Some features that would be useful: (wishlist)

  1. Optional header to drag/move.
  2. Optional X to make it go away.
  3. Optional Opacity settings.
  4. Show options (like fadeIn or SlideDown, with easing of course!  -
  if included)
  5. optional resizable
  6. Optional specific height/width with scrollbars if the content is
  bigger than the height/width
  7. Easy CSS to handle when you mouseover the tip area.  So the tip
  would add a class called "tipHover".
  8. Easy CSS for the tip, including way to make drop shadow.
  9. Optional rounded corners (using curvy coners?)
  10. Babysit my kids

Are the the kinds of ideas you mean?

Glen