Chris,

>I've never used the interface plug-in before, and I've just downloaded
>it, but I'm not completely understanding how to "install" it.
>
>The zip file contains a file called interface.js and then a folder
>called compressed that contains all the effects js files. Am I
>supposed to put the interface.js and any dependant .js files in the
>directory where I keep the rest of my JS? If I include interface.js do
>I need to include the specific effects .js files that I want to use,
>or do I need to keep some special directory structure so that
>interface.js will know where to look for the necessary dependencies?

The "interface.js" file is a packed version of *all* of the files in the
compressed folder. If you include that file in your template, you'll have
access to all the features of the Interface library.

If you only want specific features of the library, I actually recommend
using the online build tool to generate a file with just the mods you want:

http://interface.eyecon.ro/download

-Dan