I don't know if anyone else has had this but on IE6&7 you have to
click the Browse button twice before the Select File dialog appears.

I'm assuming this is to do with the activating a flash control by
clicking it bug that occurs in IE.  I thought there was a jQuery fix
for this somewhere, maybe someone can remind me.

Gerry