BTW ... this is fixed in the upcoming jQuery 1.1.3. :)

--
Brandon Aaron

On 6/29/07, Adam Greene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

hi Nathan,
I ran into the same issue as well.

The jQuery.fx method is setting the effected element to display:block,
and that is the root of your troubles.

I'm not an expert in css, but for my jQuery pulsate call on a span, I
added this to its style:

display:inline !important;

which overrides the inline 'display:block' that jQuery.fx addess to
the span element.

I hope that helps.
Regards,
Adam