Charlie,

Apart from the .is() method taking multiple selectors, yhe overall API hasn't changed so the current docs are still valid.

If you're referring to this:

http://jquery.bassistance.de/api-browser/

that's also valid and requires a simple text changes. Thats managed by Joern and I will ask him to update the version number.

Rey...

Charlie Concepcion wrote:
I see there is api reference browser for 1.1.2... when is the one for
1.1.3 coming out?