Thanks guys,
But I used WYMEDITOR (http://www.wymeditor.org/en/) for this project. Making
it work was a pain primarily because of sparse documentation.

I'l use FCK in the next project if everyone is speaking highly of it.
Question: Is there a way to switch off some of those controls in Fck. I only
want to give the user a way to do a few things like lists, links and tables.
Too many controls just make it intimidating...

Gurpreet

--
Gurpreet Singh