I can confirm Karls findings. The slowdown of 1.1.3 is quite obvious when,
for example, using the interface plugin 'floating window'
http://interface.eyecon.ro/demos/windows.html
http://interface.eyecon.ro/demos/windows.html  . On minimizing/maximising
this window disturbing visual animation artefacts occur with 1.1.3 .
Transitions are pretty smooth however with 1.1.2

Fred