thanks for the update.

I am loading content to a page dynamically (Ajax: $.get) and have used
tooltip to apply tooltip on the fly on each part. All elements uses
the same tooltip selector.
My problem with the new version is tooltip fails if you call it more
than once:

$(".toolTip").Tooltip();
$(".toolTip").Tooltip();

It worked in the previous version!

My work-around at the moment is to start a timer that applies toolTip
after 2 seconds (hoping all elements are loaded)
/Jens