I want to be able to put any content in the bubble. Websnapr works great if
you want a previewimage of a site. The Link Preview script does exactly what
I need, but the author doesn't update it anymore. And it also has some bugs
regarding transparancy and positioning. If it was using jQuery, these bugs
would probably go away automatically - and it would be easier to maintain.
And probably faster too.

Kia