That's correct - I think I mentioned this before but all hide/show
animations require that the element be actually hidden or visible
before you do the opposite animation to them (so the element should be
hidden if you want to show it, and it should be visible if you want to
hide it). Doing this helped to resolve a lot of sticky animation bugs
that existed.

--John

On 7/5/07, Priest, James (NIH/NIEHS) [C] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Grabbed the latest 1.1.3.1...

fadeOut still doesn't exhibit the same behavior it did in 1.1.2?
$("#warning").fadeIn(1000);

Is the new behavior to hide the element first?
$("#warning").css('display', 'none').fadeIn(1000);

Seems like an unnecessary step... Should I open a ticket for this?

Jim