Hi Nik,

WebTrends is a commercial application that must be paid for. If you
(or your client) do not have a paid license from WebTrends, then there
is no way to use it. WebTrends sells versions of its software that
they host for you and also versions that you can install on your own
web server(s). As far as I know, WebTrends has no free version.

You may have seen the SmartSource code I pasted in an earlier thread.
That code is of no use to anyone else (except my client) since it has
been customized (slightly) to work with my client's WebTrends
installation.

As an alternative, for free website statistics and user tracking, I
recommend you look at Google Analytics. It works a little differently,
but it does basically everything WebTrends does (probably more).
Other, more simple user tracking software (for a small, monthly fee)
include Mint and CrazyEgg.

Take care,
-THEO-