So looking in firebug, I am confused at the results.  Probably because I
dont know what I am doing.
DOM Profile (1705.165ms, 119624 calls)
CSS Profile (286.028ms, 143 calls)

So does this mean the dom was faster even though it had so many more calls?

Glen

On 7/5/07, Sean Catchpole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Scott,

You bring up an excellent point. However if we can temporarily create
a unique className (say "jQueryAnimation"+timestamp) for the duration
of the animation, then specificty won't be a problem.

I'll go ahead and convert this all into a plugin and we can really see
if it's useful. There may be lots of browser compatibility issues.

~Sean