If I understand you correctly, if someone enters or clicks a URL from
another page like:

    http://www.hughesnunn.com/attorneys.html#mixer

you want to display that attorney when the page loads?

If you can parse the anchor out of the URL on page load you could use
jQuery's click method to simulate a click on that link.

Here are some recommendations (untested) on how to get the anchor.