Jan Sorgalla wrote:

> yhager wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am trying to achieve a view of 3.5 DIVs in jcarousel. The reason is
>> that in terms of usability, it gives the user the understanding there is
>> more info and he needs to scroll if he wants to view it.
>>
>> While I haven't dived deep into the code yet, when I try to use
>> non-integer value for the 'visible' variable - I get the initial view
>> correct, but scrolling gets messed up right away.
>>
>> Any idea how to accomplish this, or where to look for in the code to fix
>> this?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> --yuval
>>

> Hi,
>
> "visible" ist not the correct options for that. It means, that jcarousel
> changes the width of each item to always have that number of items
> visible.
>
> See: http://sorgalla.com/projects/jcarousel/examples/special_flexible.html
>
> In your case, its more simple as you might think ;) I've created an
> example for you at http://sorgalla.com/test/yuval.html
>
> As you see inside the <style> tags, i've just changed the width of the
> carousel and the clip (the viewport) if the carousel to a higher value.
>
> Hope that helps, Jan

As I said - this is great.

However, I am seeing a strange behavior I am not sure how to classify/solve.
I am using a code similar to your example, but with a pager (like in
examples/static_controls.html).

If I click 'next', which puts into full view the last item, and then try to
visible, with no way to view it in full.

I have looked at the code, and I think that the inTail property is not
correctly handled when moving in this kind of carousel using 'scroll' and
not 'next/prev'.

Any idea how to approach this?