You have incurred the wrath of Alsup. Poor you! ;)

Glen Lipka wrote:
Sorry, you are right. I just did a quick size check, I didnt think about the comments.
My bad.  mea culpa! :)

Glen

On 7/10/07, *Mike Alsup* < [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    Glen,

    It's not fair to judge a plugin's file size from the raw source.  It's
    like saying jQuery is 60K.  Many plugins, like blockUI and the form
    plugin, have extensive commenting - complete with examples.  I think
    blockUI packs down to 5K which is still larger than Protoload, but
    nowhere near 15K.  jQuery's build system lets you min or pack the
    plugins quite easily!  :-)

    Mike

    http://aka-fotos.de/protoload/

    (covering