I've just uploaded a demo to http://webrocket.ulmb.com/

Thanks to someone on IRC, I seem to have fixed error 1 by changing my
return in the GMap2 function to:

return this[0].GMap2;
and then defining the function in the namespace:
jQuery.fn.GMap2 = jQuery.gmapp.GMap2

However, when I call the method, I need to include the [0] in the call:

$("#gmap")[0].GMap2.setCenter(new GLatLng(53.1767260605,-20.3427745698), 2);

Is there any way around this?  I'm assuming it's a similar issue for
bug 2, but still not sure how to fix that within the scope of the
plugin.