I am trying to pass a variable to the BlockUI plugin.  Right now I
have mimicked the demo page at:

http://malsup.com/jquery/block/#dialog

the only thing that I have changed is instead of clicking on a button
to open the modal window, you click on a link with a specific class.
I have many links with this class, thus many different was to open the
same modal window.  What I would like to do is grab the ID of the
link, and pass that to the modal window so I can use that in the URL
string for the page that will be processing the AJAX stuff.

I will also have a form on the modal window that will pass more
parameters to the page.  (ie:  page.php?id=123&param1=234&param2=789)

Does anyone have any ideas to help me do what I am looking for?

Thanks!

jm