I am trying to use jQuery and jq_gmaps.js.
What I need to do is have people click an item in a list, and then
have the google map , slide down under it and show the location.
(ultimately when they click on another entry, the map will slide back
up and then down on the new one they clicked)

I am using 1 google map box, instead of 1 for each item.
But I am having problems trying to "move" the contents of the Div that
has the map in it to another location. It just locks up.

I tried cloning and emptying the two , but it didn't work. Then I
tried moving the HTML. It starts to work, but locks the google maps.

                $('#firstbox').slideUp("slow", function(){

                        var oldHTML = $('#firstbox').html();
                        $('#firstbox').html('');
                        $('#secondbox').html(oldHTML);

                        // here is where I move the marker on the map.
                        $('#secondbox').slideDown("slow");
                        });

Any assistance would be appreciated. I may even be able to make a
Paypal donation if someone wants to work with me on this.