oops, fixed.  Also, I fixed a mistake in the template.  I was including 2
heads/body tags.

If anyone has a page they wanted to test, I can make it live.

Send me
1. Source of the page without any JS. (Css paths should be absolute)
2. A list of selectors you want to test.  Should be specific to your page.
3. donate $1 to jQuery ;)

Glen

On 7/11/07, Rey Bango <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Glen, you have a typo in the test. It should be jQuery v1.1.3.1! ;)

Glen Lipka wrote:
> Actually, I am putting my money where my mouth is:
> http://www.commadot.com/jquery/speedtest/
>
> This shows library SIZE and it also uses an actual website.  (My blog,
> which is typical of normal WordPress blogs).
>
> I'm still playing with the selectors.  not sure why some didnt find
> anything.
>
> Glen
>
> On 7/11/07, *Rey Bango* < [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
> wrote:
>

>     Jack actually points out the fact that "div div div" is pointless.
He
>     also gives a lot of kudos to jQuery and I'm glad for that. He even
>     mentioned John's nth child script and how well-written it is. I like
the
>     fact that he, in a roundabout way, calls out other libs on the use
of
>     pointless selectors and the tweaking towards XPath.
>
>     I would venture to say that when SlickSpeed was first posted by
>     MooTools, very few developers actually compared the results in IE.
IE is

--
BrightLight Development, LLC.
954-775-1111 (o)