Jörn Zaefferer wrote:

Stephan Beal wrote:
On Jul 11, 9:41 pm, Jörn Zaefferer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Even more frustrating is that I remember that I searched for it before
and didn't find it at that time. So links or hints and names or whatever
are very welcome.

Just guessing (i didn't see the original post), but there's such a
framework on Douglas Crockford's site:

http://www.crockford.com/javascript/inheritance.html

It's pretty simple to use, but the example code on that page is
unfortunately "out of order" (by that i mean "not organized well", and
not "ausser Betrieb"), pretty much requiring that you read the whole
article before attempting the first examples.
Thanks for the link, but that is hardly a better API then the one currently in use in Ext. I'll have to keep searching...