I have a page on which I've hidden a div for use as an adaptable modal
window:

I have 2 different types of triggers, for which I want to load 2 different
urls into the jqModal 'target'... let's call them:
.typeA ----> this.htm
.typeB ----> that.htm

I can get either of these to work, but not both at the same time:
$('#modal').jqm({ajax: 'this.htm', trigger: '.typeA', modal: 'true', target:
'.target'});
$('#modal').jqm({ajax: 'that.htm', trigger: '.typeB', modal: 'true', target:
'.target'});

What's the correct construction to get the both working on the same page?