On 7月13日, 上午3時44分, J rn Zaefferer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> howard chen wrote:
>
> > abt this plugin:
> >http://bassistance.de/jquery-plugins/jquery-plugin-validation/
>
> > several problems:
>
> > 1. Is it possible to dynamic add INPUT into the current list of checking?
>
> You can use validator's refresh method to check for additional input
> elements. That works best when combined with metadata. Otherwise you
> have to extend the rules-object you passed into the plugin method.

Hello, I am not using metadata, can you provide some sample how to
refresh the inputs?

(I use jQuery to clone an input text field, and insert into html by
assigning a different ID but same name, i.e. "email[]")

> > 2. Is it possible to user `id` instead of `name`?
>
> You could overwrite jQuery.validator.prototype.idOrName to always return
> the ID of the given element.> 3. Is it possible to check for something like
> name="email[]" ?

seems the codes has some of hardcoded element.name...modifying the
idOrName is not enough, anyway, i get this work by replace all .name
to .id

> Sure. Just put the name into quotes when specifying validation rules,
> eg. "email[]": { required: true, email: true }

this trick only work with the first input has the name "email[]", i.e.
the following codes didn't work with the second and third inputs, e.g.

<script src="jquery.js"></script>
<script src="jquery.validate.js"></script>
</head><body>

<script>
        $(document).ready(function() {
                        $("#form1").validate({
                                event: "submit",
                                rules: {
                                        "email[]" : {
                                                        email: true
                                        }
                                },
                                messages: {
</script>

<form name="form1" id="form1">
        <input type="text" name="email[]" value="" />
        <input type="text" name="email[]" value="" />
        <input type="text" name="email[]" value="" />
        <input type="submit" name="submit" value="submit!" />
</form>

Thank you so much or your help!

Howa