I didnt.  Very cool.  But the neat thing about pause() is how very jQuery it
is. Totally concise, nice to use it in a chain.

Glen

On 7/12/07, Karl Swedberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Glen, have you seen my entry on the little .animate() trick?

http://www.learningjquery.com/2007/01/effect-delay-trick

setTimeout() is probably what you really want (and what the pause plugin
uses), but this might do in a pinch.

--Karl
Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com