Hi everyone,

Here's my solution and since I am a js newbie hope someone could tell
me that what I am doing is not good.

I alter the jqModal.js, somewhere on the line 46 I replace

r.load(u,function()
{if(c.onLoad)c.onLoad.call(this,h);if(cc)h.w.jqmAddClose($

with

r.load(u+'?'+new Date().getTime(),function()
{if(c.onLoad)c.onLoad.call(this,h);if(cc)h.w.jqmAddClose($

cheers,
james