To: <jquery-en@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 10:29 AM
Subject: [jQuery] Re: ANNOUNCE: ClockPick, a timepicker plugin

Josh,

Hi Dan,

Thanks for all the input.

Not a problem. Thanks for releasing the plug-in!

As far as the unbind behavior...that was mainly for the demo, so that if
you
switch from click to mouseover in the demo, it will unbind the previous
setting.  No need for that really.

What I'd do is change the code in the ClockPick.cfm from:

$("#clockpick1").clockpick(opts);
opts.valuefield = 'timefield';
$("#clockpick2").clockpick(opts, cback);

$("#clockpick1").unbind().clockpick(opts);
opts.valuefield = 'timefield';
$("#clockpick2").unbind().clockpick(opts, cback);

That should accomplish the same thing, but move the unbind() out from the
source code.

I'll work on the other stuff and get it ready for version 1.01.

By the way, take a look at the Klaus' new release of clueTip(). He's got
code in the clueTip to make sure the clueTip appears in the viewport (when
possible.)

http://www.learningjquery.com/2007/07/cluetip-plugin-beta

Take a look at the "smart positioning" phrase and notice how if you scroll
around it makes sure that the tip appears in the view point.

-Dan