Stephan Beal wrote:
On Jul 13, 8:08 pm, Jörn Zaefferer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
About sticky tooltips: I'd find it much handier to be able to click
anywhere outside the tooltip to close it, instead of a tiny close link.
I'd even consider replacing the close-link alltogether: The user then

i disagree. Normal tooltips can be dismissed this way, but stickies
should have their own close button. That makes them usable as a sort
of popup dialog replacement for some contexts.
Sure, but that is still the case with a click-out-side-to-close mechanism. Clicking "somewhere else" is so much more easier then clicking-that-little-button-over-there. The functionality would be the same.

--
Jörn Zaefferer

http://bassistance.de