Maybe I am totally missing it. Please clear up my fog.

1. It seems like you are wanting to "Generate jQuery execution code
via server pages.". I don't see what is offered by a plugin if that is
the case. (Esp. since jQuery doesn't run on the server platforms.)
2. The page caching the code is a server side item.

NOTE: I am for implementation techniques. As a CF developer that is
something strongly encouraged. It just doesn't make sense that it is
labeled as a plugin. (Or is that a common name for them in PHP?) Also,
if you would like then I will be glad to help create similar features
out as platform implementations... assuming I understand what you mean
by plugins.

John Farrar