Thanks for the explanation Klaus - appreciated.

At 12:15 a.m. 18/07/2007, you wrote:

Bruce MacKay wrote:
Hi folks,
I'd greatly appreciate some help with an opacity problem (I think that's what it is) on a page where I'm using the tabs plugin:
http://horticulture127.massey.ac.nz/degreecdays_test.asp
When I move from one tab to another in IE7, the font quality breaks up.
Any suggestions?

That is most probably the infamous ClearType issue in IE 7. If you change opacity, e.g. fade in/out an element, the ClearType rendering is once and for all removed for that element in IE 7. No fix known to me so far, this behaviour was implemented by design.

If you don't use an animation though that won't occur with the latest version of Tabs.

--Klaus