I second Erik on this, can you elaborate on your issue?  Maybe send a screen
shot of what you are getting?

On 7/17/07, Erik Beeson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm not sure what problem you're having. The pages appear to render
identically in FF and Safari... What about it do you think isn't
working right?

In looking through the generated source in firebug, it appears that
all of your classes are getting added to the correct elements...

Actually, upon closer inspection, there is a small 1px white line
between the column headers in FF that isn't in Safari, but it isn't
bad, and is probably the result of a rendering difference between the
browsers, not a jQuery issue.

--Erik

--
Benjamin Sterling