Could you still send me an example of the issue you are having?

--
Brandon Aaron

On 7/17/07, Mark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I've downloaded the latest version of dimensions and still having the
same problem (anyway it is working with my "combined position fix"
using position and offset in MSIE).

http://jqueryjs.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/plugins/dimensions/

> --
> Brandon Aaron
>
> On 7/15/07, Mark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > Hi Brandon,
> > I am using the rc1 version of the dimensions plugin, with jQuery
> > 1.1.2.
> > I have made several modifications to the autocomplete component so I
> > cant just upgrade, I will have to check the improvments and try to
> > apply them.
> > I dont have the sources here, but tomorrow I will try to post you an
> > example.
> > Where can I download the latest version of dimensions ?
>
> > Thanks
> > Mark
>
> > On 15 jul, 00:36, "Brandon Aaron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Actually, what version of the autocomplete plugin are you using. It
> > looks
> > > like the latest depends on the dimensions plugin. Perhaps you should
> > grab
> > > both the latest versions of the dimensions and the autocomplete
plugins.

> > > --
> > > Brandon Aaron

> > version of