Is nobody else having the problem of when youhover one of the sliding
tabs it totally dissappears for the better portion of a second.
On subsequent hovers over the same tab, after you would think the
image had loaded or whatever the glitch is, still the long delay.
This is with Firefox on windows xp.
I'ld love to see a polished horizontal accordion thingie.