>Hi dan, thaanks for replay.
>i use ff and fire baug: on my pc, i have this data from the first call:
>{"CONFORMATO":1,"COMPLETO":"84,99","TAGLIE":[43,45,47,49,51,53,55,57,59,61]
>}but
>i remember that on the intranet server i get this object prepended by
>coldfusion release, etc: cah be this the problem? and if so, how can i
>solve?regards

Are you saying you're seeing extra data (like a <META /> tag) in the output
on your Intranet? If so, then this definitely causes problems.

My guess is your running the DevNet edition on your Intranet which
automatically places the following HTML into each output stream:

<META NAME="ColdFusionMXEdition" CONTENT="ColdFusion DevNet Edition - Not
for Production Use.">

This will definitely prevent AJAX calls from working properly.

This is a frequently discussed issue and lots of information on Google about
the problem:

http://www.google.com/search?&q=cfmx%20devnet%20meta

-Dan