Assuming you are bring the form in via the $.load function, just do
something like:

$.load(url, function(){
$('#formID').ajaxForm();// I think this is the form plugin call.
})

On 7/19/07, juliandormon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The plug-in does not work if the form with the file field was created
after
the dom is ready ie, the form was called in from an ajax call after the
page
has loaded.

We bind our forms using the jquery forms plug-in. Can we hook in the multi
plug-in once the form as been wired up from the form plug-in? Can we chain
this?

Can you give an example if possible?

Much appreciated. Hoping to use this.
Thanks.