Wow, quite an impressive rep! Glad to have you on the jQuery side, Mitch!

On 7/20/07, Michael Geary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mitch?!? Holy cow, it's good to see your name here.

Listen up, kids. The Waite Group published some of the most important
books
of the microcomputer / personal computer revolution. Check the book list
at
www.mitchwaite.com to see what I'm talking about. If you haven't heard of
some of these books, rest assured that your elders have. :-)

Mitch is one of those guys we all owe a debt of gratitude to, so let's
help
him out with his jQuery questions, OK? :-)

Say, Mitch, any chance you can make it to the jQuery meetup in SF next
Thursday?

http://jquery.com/blog/2007/07/17/sf-jquery-meetup-and-ajax-experience/

-Mike