At this part
---------------------
console.log(selectedDates);

---------------------
Just add...
---------------------
console.log(selectedDates);
$(this).val(selectedDates);

However the only remaining issue is now I get very long dates. I get
this:

Fri Jul 20 2007 00:00:00 GMT-0400 (EDT), Sat Jul 21 2007 00:00:00
GMT-0400 (EDT)

I would like:

Fri Jul 20 2007, Sat Jul 21 2007

I would like to loose the Time information in the array of dates. Does
anyone know how this could be done?