As far as I can tell [2332] may have fixed #1251, but I haven't had
the opportunity to test it yet. And as far as #1319 goes, I haven't
been able to duplicate it at all.

You can give a nightly a try, but there shouldn't be any significant
issues (even the aforementioned issues are rather sporadic).

Here's a new nightly for you to try:
http://code.jquery.com/jquery-nightly.js

--John