From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tane
Piper
Sent: vendredi 20 juillet 2007 16:40
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] Re: [ANNOUNCE] jQuery Accessibility Plugin

Oh,I agree - accessibility begins with good semantic HTML/CSS code, but your
absolutely right this is an enhancer to help with visual disabilities.  However
I'm going to look at other functionality I can add to it that may help with
other accessibility issues and if anyone can suggest any, please feel free.

--
Tane Piper
http://digitalspaghetti.tooum.net

This email is: [ ] blogable [ x ] ask first [ ] private

Ce message Envoi est certifié sans virus connu.
Analyse effectuée par AVG.
Version: 7.5.476 / Base de données virus: 269.10.10/908 - Date: 19/07/2007 18:10