Glen Lipka wrote:

> I whipped up a demo
> http://commadot.com/jquery/selectors/contains.htm
>
> I used EACH().  However, I just feel like I am missing something.
> There has got to be a way to do this without an IF statement.

I have done something similar, using .each then checking with regex to see
if the onclick contains a confirm (I need the matched regex for the next
step anyways).

> Also, I would remiss not to mention.  You shouldn't use onclick="".
> The goal (imho) is to make the cleanest possible HTML source.
> Glen

I agree, however the page I am working with is .net, so the onclick is
already present.  I am actually trying to track these buttons down so they
can be replaced with the .click() event.  In the case that we decide to turn
off this .net component I am making with jquery, I want all the current
onclick code to continue to function as it currently is.

I will keep my eyes opened to a 1 line solution as well and make sure to
post it if I find one.