Josh,

Maybe another improvement you could make is to use *table* {
table-layout:fixed }, if you are confident that your content will not
overflow their
respective tablecells.......link:
http://www.blooberry.com/indexdot/css/properties/table/tlayout.htm...............
..

looking at your page load......it is doing it one tablecell at a time, and
using table-layout: fixed may improve the situation......

hth