Thanks Andy... I thought after the post that I should of added it
would be something similar to using Kelvin's StyleSwitcher to load the
CSS page styles, but only load those according to the server clock.
The page background or header background even may be the only thing
that needs to change, and that usually loads last anyways.
Just some ideas, but can Jquery retrieve the server time, or could it
only get the client/browser time?