From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Kush mann
Sent: 21 July 2007 07:51
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Subject: [jQuery] ie6pnghack plugin weirdness

Hi guys,
I have a weird situation

(1) uzhana.com - uses ie6pnghack plugin
http://khurshid.com/jquery/iepnghack/
(2) sensorynetworks.com - uses same methodology without implementing jquery

(1) always waits till all images are fully loaded before showing the
actual page
(2) starts loading the page immediately and then apply png hack

Problem is using (1) getting really annoying, 'cause page doesn't show
anything till all images are fully loaded (especially painful for people
on dial-up)

Sharing your thoughts would be appreciated
Thanks heaps,
--Kush mann