:)  This is really funny.  I have never seen anything like this.
Yes, I think it's accurate.

One note:  In general, try to keep the subject like the same and just click
reply.  In Gmail, that keeps the thread together.  Otherwise, it looks like
three threads.  Makes it easier for people to skip a topic if they want.

Glen