*From:* jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On
Behalf Of *Brandon Aaron
*Sent:* Sunday, July 22, 2007 9:14 AM
*To:* jquery-en@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* [jQuery] Re: Click to Call a Function Part 2

Wait ... trees don't have one branch!? Actually, I tend think of the html
as the whole tree and the head tag as the roots of the tree. The body tag is
the trunk and all the tags within make up the branches of the tree. But up
is still down and down is still up.

Perhaps I'm just brainwashed into rationalizing the DOM as tree. :)

--
Brandon Aaron