I know the Tabs plugin used to do this, and then it got fixed.
Might want to check out how that works.
http://www.stilbuero.de/jquery/tabs/

Also there is an animation queue plugin.  I wonder if it could be used for
something like this.
http://brandonaaron.net/jquery/plugins/fxqueue/test/test.html

Glen

On 7/22/07, Ganeshji Marwaha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

try setting a boolean to flag if animation is in progress and dont execute
animation on repeated clicks if the boolean is set. Something like this...

Eg:
var animating = false;
$("button").click(function() {
   if(!animating) {